Thursday, December 13, 2012

Chasing a Bus


I was driving back home from visiting my gallery this week when I did a double take. Part of my illustration for City Creek Center was staring back at me ten feet high on the side of a bus. I quickly did a couple of slightly illegal Starsky and Hutch maneuvers and few blocks later I got close enough to get this shot with my phone camera. I haven't ever seen my work on the side of a bus so this was a fun first for me. I wish I had gotten a shot of the whole bus, but trying to hang my phone out the passenger window while driving is a little dangerous. Good thing there were no cops in the vicinity.

See the whole illustration here

3 comments:

Donna Jeanne Koepp said...

That is so funny and how amazing to see your art that large and moving around. Kuddos!!

The Art of Kim Kincaid said...

How wonderful to see it on such a grand scale...and mobile.

Unknown said...

It was totally unexpected in the moment. I am glad I saw it AND got a photo!