Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hartford Illustration MFA- New Website


As many of you may know I had the privilege of earning my MFA degree at the University of Hartford in their Low Residency MFA of Illustration program. This program is uniquely designed to allow working professional illustrators a chance to further their studies and earn an advanced degree without uprooting their family or abandoning their career to enroll in a full time program. It was the perfect place for me and I found it to be the perfect environment in which to be challenged, inspired and in which to cultivate new skills. In addition to my MFA degree, I left Hartford with a network of lifelong friends that I still talk with on a regular basis. I highly recommend this program to anyone who is seriously considering graduate studies in illustration. Program director Murray Tinkelman and the outstanding faculty (including the likes of Gary Kelley, C.F. Payne, Ted and Betsy Lewin) and inspiring guest presenters from the highest ranks of the industry make this an unforgettable growth experience.

Check out Hartford's Low Residency MFA in Illustration here.

No comments: