Thursday, July 21, 2011

Devil Fish In Progress

Devil Fish- 9" x 9" (detail)acrylic and metal leaf- in progress

Here is a little demo that I did for my Intro to Illustration class at BYU a couple of weeks back (about 2.5 hours working time). It's not done quite yet as deadlines got in the way the last little bit. Tomorrow, I will be painting an entirely new version of this critter for an instructional video I am having filmed. I have never done a video before and I am excited to give it a shot. It will be part of a new video art tutorial site that is being launched by my good friend and fellow artist Will Terry. I'll let you know how it goes and give all my readers first shot at purchasing it when it becomes available. Wish me luck!

Also in this series, see Angler Fish Goes Green, Dog-Fish and Cat-Fish

2 comments:

jeffdinardo said...

Greg, I love Will's tutorials so I think yours would fit right in. Good luck

Unknown said...

Thanks Jeff- look for an upcoming post about the filming process.