Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Crayon Dog

Crayon Dog- Acrylic- 7" x 11"

Sometimes I feel like I am seven again-drawing with crayons. If you have been following this blog, you know I have been increasingly creating work using digital technology (Photoshop in particular) and in many ways I feel like a little kid. Sometimes I'm like a kid all excited to crack open that brand new box of crayons and see what's inside. Other times I'm like a frustrated kid whose drawing didn't quite turn out like he wanted but knows there must be a way to make it better, if only he knew how. Then there's the kid who comes home and finds the dog with his crayon (when I have computer issues). Anyway, this picture goes way back and is done in acrylic, but I have always kind of liked it. I am thinking I may go back and colorize it in Photoshop and see what it looks like. If I do, I'll post it again later.

No comments: